Morgan Photography ~ telling your stories through photographs.
✴ We Specialize in Capturing our Clients happy memories for generations to come.
We tell stories through photographs.
Trash the Dress at the Great MN Get Together ~ State Fair
- Morgan Photography specializes in Portraits, Weddings, Events, & Real Estate, Photography. We also offer Editorial Lifestyle, Travel, and Product Photography.
- Morgan Photography is based in Saint Paul, Minnesota. We are willing to Travel around the world for our clients.
- We are Professionally Trained Photographers. We only offer Professionalism, High Quality and an Excellent Experience to our clients.
- Morgan Photography also offers Destination Wedding Photography around the World.
About Colleen Morgan ~ Morgan Photography Owner Colleen Morgan grew up making artworks for the refrigerator every day as a kid. After becoming determined to be an artist, and earning a Masters in Art, she embarked on a journey to create amazing artworks for her clients. Colleen started her professional photography business Morgan Photography in 2009, but was creating amazing photographs back in 1997 with film cameras (oh yes, remember film!).
Colleen loves: creating photographs & art, family & friends, traveling, coffee, chocolate, coaching, and sushi. She is proud to be a professional photographer and her clients say the best things about her are her: charming personality, creativity and her sense of humor.
Best moments are: laughing so hard at really funny moments in life, swimming with dolphins, traveling with friends, swimming, coaching, teaching art and sharing precious moments with her clients as their professional photographer.“We have a blast, then I create Stylish Fine Art for my clients.” ~Colleen Morgan
Colleen Morgan’s Professional Credentials:
- Bachelors of Arts, University of Minnesota
- Captain of the University of Minnesota Women’s Swimming & Diving Team
- Masters of Art Education, University of Minnesota
- Masters of Fine Art Photography course, AAU California
- Morgan Photography founded in 2009
- Professional Memberships: WPPI, MNPPA, PPA
- Best Skills: communication, creativity, people person and intuitive
Professional Photographer Michelle Lieder
Michelle is a super hero assistant wedding photographer. She knows how to handle a professional camera with ease ~ her best attributes are her charming personality and her lovely sense of creating images full of classy style! Michelle is the best assistant photographer!
Michelle loves: family & friends, crafting, teaching, traveling, coaching, candy & sweets. Clients say the best things about her are her: laughter, creativity and helpfulness.
Best Memories are: laughing with friends, teaching young students, coaching swimming, college swimming, life-long learning, and travel!“I love being a photographer, there are so many amazing moments where you get to laugh and cry at the same time!” ~Michelle Lieder
Michelle Lieders Professional Credentials:
- Bachelors of Science, University of Minnesota
- University of Minnesota Women’s Swimming & Diving Team
- Assistant Photographer since 2009 Morgan Photography
- Best Skills: communication, people person, intuitive nature and sense of style
We would like to help create your memories ~ call now so we can laugh with firstname.lastname@example.org Morgan Photography’s Mission Statement: We are dedicated to bringing you the highest quality of photography services, products & customer satisfaction. Your happiness, satisfaction, and reoccurring business is our goal.